Back Focus

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Does anyone know where you can get a back focus chart of the internet? I was shooting an ENG piece at a local lake and my teacher said my back focus was off. He said that if you use a chart you only need to calibrate once during a shoot. I can’t seem to find one anywhere thou and I don’t have the 80 dollars to buy one.

Also my teachers seem to differ on their opinions on this subject. My EFP teacher says you should only have to adjust it once. My Videography teacher last quarter says that you need to change it anytime the camera is moved. It is something that you have to constantly check just like white balancing. I agree with the ladder. Anyone care to add their thoughts?

Inactive

I’ll check that board out. I just came here first because I used to read videomaker all the time. A good friend and I put my professor statements to the test last night and we found out that he was wrong in all cases.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2021

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider
homicide-bootstrap