Avid Xpress Pro tutorial

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello,

I just ordered Avid Xpress Pro HD.

First question: “Avid Xpress pro HD, is it the EXACT SAME AS xpress pro, just with added HD capabilities?”

2nd: “Which Avid tutorial do guys think is best?

3rd: “Does anyone have a copy of a tutorial you’re done with maybe you can hook me up with?

Thanks!

Participant

anyone?????????? πŸ˜•

Participant

any suggestions????

Participant

Post number 4… LOL

PS, I’ve found out all the details about avid HD, but I still am trying to decide on a tutorial. hoping maybe someone’s got a used one.

Inactive

You’re going to need to give people a little more than 4 hours 15 minutes to respond…

As for your questions I’m not quite sure

Participant

Yes, I didn’t realize that there wasn’t too much traffic here. My first time over. Seems like a nice place. I’ll probably be around alot more often.

thanks

Participant

Hey derek I think you put your post in the right Forum you should get some type of response! FYI I think more people look in the General Questions forum. So any time you got a question regarless of the topic post it in the General forum as well! I know there are plenty of Avid users here so you should get a response soon! Sorry I can’t help but I don’t know much about Avid! I use Vegas!

Participant

bump… yawn…

Participant

My favorite is Edit Like a Pro.

Who says How-To tapes have to be boring? Like A Pro Media has done an excellent job putting together a comprehensive training guide for Xpress Pro that is easy to follow, interesting to watch and even a bit funny! The 2 DVD set takes you through the ins and outs of Xpress Pro while editing an action movie. Well, it’s more of a moc action movie. A 6 foot tall criminal bunny vs the narrator.

Don’t let the bunny shtick make you think this isn’t high level training. The use of the bunny is actually very clever. It makes it very easy to follow the editing process. You will not only learn how to use Avid Xpress Pro, but you are going to learn a heck of alot about video editing as well. I highly recommend this 2 DVD Set of training video to anyone interested in learning how to become an Avid editor.” – Gary Bettan (The Videoguy)

Edit Like A Pro with Avid Xpress Pro $129.95
      http://www.videoguys.com/howto.html#avid

Gary

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors β€” 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap