AVID HELP!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!

Working on new cut of my feature film ‘Havana Rush’ that premiered at the Rome International Film Festival:  http://www.riff.it/scheda-film/?id=1348

My original media files were saved on an external drive under Avid Media Files.  I want to go in and pull some shots that were not used in the current cut but when I go into the drive, the Avid Media Files icon has a lock pictured ontop of it.  This must mean, my original editor (who I am no longer in touch with) must have locked the file for some sort of protection.  How do I unlock this file so I can access the media files within?  I’m desperate for an answer.  I’ve searched all my AVID resource books and they all cover media files in external drives but no mention of files being locked or how to unlock them.  Thanks.  claudebrick@gmail.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap