Avid Help!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

New to Avid. Very frustated. The system gives me constant error messages. Is this normal? Is Avid known for being unstable? Anyway, I can’t get the source/record windows to stay in place when I open up the capture window. One window always disapears. Secondly, I can capture either audio OR video. If I select one Video track and two Audio tracks in the capture window, the audio will play (the audio level meters move and I can hear it) but not the video, it freezes. If I deselect the audio tracks in the capture window, I can see the video in the view window as it’s being captured, but there is of course no sound being captured.

When I try playing about to get both the audio and video to capture while still being able to see the footage in the viewer window, I eventually end up with the error message…"! Exception.ADV AudioDev:TransferSamplesFromInput unexpectedly moved no samples."

Inactive

What are your system spec’s? Is your computer set up for NLE systems or did you add this program to a standard computer?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap