Automatic Pan/Tilt Heads with IR Control and LANC For Sale

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Automatic Pan/Tilt Heads with IR Control and LANC For Sale

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Due to a 3rd party ordering sanfu, I received 12 of these heads instead of the 2 I originally wanted. They are paid for but cannot be returned.

They were purchased online at Markertek http://www.markertek.com for the price of $89.00 each. I have 10 of these I would like to sell for $50 each plus shipping. Postal Money Orders only please.

If you would like to purchase one to add to your video equipment collection, please email me at cgrimmer@ford.com.

These are perfect for operating a camera to film yourself or in an area that restricts somebody from being on a stage or church altar.

From Markertek Website:

Wireless Remote Controlled Pan Tilt Head fits all Digital Cameras and Camcorders. The sleek design and wireless remote make the MPH-3 easy to use.

Item MPH-3
      Includes Remote Control
      Pan angle (left and right): 60 degrees
      Pan speed: 6 Degrees per second
      Tilt Angle (up and down): 15 degrees
      Tilt speed: 4 Degrees per second
      LANC Control of Start, Stop, Zoom, Pan, Tilt & Focus (Sony, Cannon)
      Remote Operating Distance: 30 feet
      Operates on Five AA Batteries or AC Power Adapter (Included)
      Weight 2 lbs.
      Works for all Cameras and Camcorders

Inactive

Please email me with details. Do you still have any left? Will this work on Sony DCV TRV120? How much shipping to 47906?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap