Audio Track slows down HELP!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

The video is fine but for some unknown reson the music slows down and it will drive me crazy. I spend hours getting everything exactly timed with the music and then it sounds like the music took a tranquilizer, I personally think it is just the Pinnacle Studio 10 software going buggy, PLEASE SOME SAY THEY KNOW WHAT CAUSES THIS

Participant

There are no bugs in the Pinnacle Studio series, what you have discovered is just another undocumented feature. A wonderful special effect, of slowing down the audio to amaze and impress your viewers! X-D

Yes, unfortunately, the Studio series has always been fraught with problems. If you do a search for "Pinnacle" in these forums, you’ll find plenty about it. I believe Wikipedia uses a photo of Studio 10 in its definition of "buggy software".

The Studio users are one of your best support options. Try:
      http://webboard.pinnaclesys.com/read_forums.asp?WebboardID=1&SectionID=273&lng=1

But move to Adobe Premiere Elements or Premiere Pro, etc. ASAP.

Participant

Thanks compusolver for your advice,
      Pinnacle has some really weird bugs, experience has taught me how to deal with some of them, but some are just evil }:-@
      I sure am glad it is just an added feature, now I just have to figure out how to apply it to something! I like the features that the Studio 10 has, that work right.
      I just wonder if the Adobe software has the chromakey and other overlay effects? I did’nt see that mentioned in the articles I read about Adobe. Thanks for the response πŸ˜€

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year β€” 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap