Audio sync issue – importing into PPro CS4

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Audio sync issue – importing into PPro CS4

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Is there any way to re-sync or re-calibratean audio/video file in the PPro CS4? I capturedHDVfootage in PPro usingstandardMPEG format (as perusual)… the start of the clip is fine, but the audio is out of sync in the later section (in thetimeline). When I “Edit Original” or preview in Bridgethe audio/video are perfectlyin sync. I tried deleting the clipand importing into PProagain, copying to a new project, searching online… still no luck.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Participant

Is this captured over Firewire from a DV Tape camcorder?

Inactive

Yes, the footagewascaptured over Firewire using aSony A1P (HDV 1080i). Thanks!

Participant

Andrew what model number Sony Camera are you using? Is it tape, or hard drive driven? If tape is it a HD mini dvd tape vs a SD mini dvd tape?

Larri

• Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2020

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look...
    homicide-bootstrap