Audio out of sync after export

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello, my first post here!

My footage is in sync when I edit in the time line. However, after export, I am totally out of sync. I can’t figure out what is going on. I am recording in HD. I am about to pull my hair out over here and I don’t have too much left, lol! Please advise. Many thanks! Technical specs below:

Camera: Sony HVR-Z5U

HDV Mode 1: (MPEG2 MP@H-14L), 4:2:0, 25Mbps (1440 x 1080)

DVCAM (25 Mbps) 480/60i (NTSC)
      DV SP (25 Mbps) 480/60i (NTSC)

PC: dell xps 2700 all in one

Processor: intel i7 3770s 3.1 ghz

RAM: 16 gb

GPU: Gforce 640 2gb

BruceMol
      Participant

Well it’s not your computer, that looks fine. You could elaborate on your export. I’ve had the same experience on occasion and never did figure out what happened. As a work around you could try rendering the audio separately on your timeline then add that audio file as audio 2, mute audio 1, and re render. That worked for me for a youtube upload where I wasn’t making a DVD. Another time I realigned the audio with the video in ENCORE then made my DVD.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN