Audio Issue using Multicam setup

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello All,

I seem to find these issues by necessity, I have three timelines, Im only using audio from #1.Its an ambient on cam mic and a lav,dual mono channels. When I drop my multicam trks to the new sequence(set for mono audio) I only have the option to use 1 audio trk or audio follows video. I need to keep my mono tracks seperated for crossfades. I guess I could always manually edit the multitrack Track which defeats the multicamshortcut, any suggestions.

Thanks, Harry

Participant

FYI…I found this, will try later today…

<p class=”jive”>

The audio selection in multi-cam could use some improvements.

An easy work-around I found is to do the following: When nesting the initial sequence into the mutli-cam sequence, do so twice resulting in two video and audio track pairs. Then enable multi-cam on one pair for cutting. Delete the second video track, and mute the mutli-cam audio track. That leaves you with a copy of the audio which should be perfectly synchronized, but where you can submix and know exactly what you’re getting without having force an audio track to be in a particular position.

<!– [DocumentBodyEnd:11b52f04-927b-4df6-b0c3-7396046a1bdf] –><!– BEGIN attachments –><!– END attachments –><!– BEGIN helpful & correct buttons –><!– END helpful & correct buttons –>

Participant

For anyone interested this worked perfectly….Harry

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap