Audio cutting out in PP2

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey guys,

I’m editing a wedding in PP2 (wow, what are the odds! X-D)

Anyway, for the last couple days, PP2 has been acting strange on me. when I hit space to start playing through the timeline, the audio will cut out after a few seconds. If I stop at that point in the video and hit play again, the audio comes back, but stops again after a few more seconds.

I have noticed that if I stop the video and drag the time indicator back and forth that the audio will "come back" and I can then watch the full segment without problems.

Has anyone had a similar issue? If so, what’s the solution. Stopping the video every 5 seconds isn’t fun, nor is scrubbing through the whole clip before playing it.

Ideas?

Inactive

That’s been my solution too when this happens in 1.5.

Today I imported some video, and I trimmed one clip, then when I went to the next it was just black. I went back to the first and it was black. Sort of the video version of this problem I guess, but it was a first. Reboot fixed that too, even though it was the first thing I did today.

Inactive

Hear… Hear!

I third the motion!

8)

RAM

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap