Are you planning on starting a business?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just received this information from our Internal Revenue Service in Washington State (http://dor.wa.gov/docs/pubs/busreg/roadmap.pdf) It’s a detailed outline for things you should look into before starting a business of any kind, providing lots of relevant information regarding planning, taxes, etc., as it relates to my state.

I imagine other states have similar information packages; worth a look if you’re thinking of starting a video business.

Also look into what the SBA (Small Business Administration) has to offer in your area and see if, in addition to seminars, they also have a Core of Retired Executives near you. These men and women give their time and expertise to people who can benefit from their business acumen.

Jack

Participant

Thanks Jack, I just went to an SBA seminar, and they do offer a lot of training and also some marking help

Participant

Thanks Jack for sharing about this great information; Im interested about the SBA seminar! This is very helpful to all business owners. Im looking forward that I can attend to this seminar.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap