Apple’s “Grid” Commercial

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to these forums, so bear with me if I ask some rather stupid questions here.

I’m creating a video to promote a club at my high school, and I really want to create a parody of this ipod touch commercial.

I don’t really have a green screen (though I could make one), nor do I have like 12+ ipod touches (I can get ~3-5 for the filming). I was wondering how they created that wall of ipods in the background that play music/videos/pictures inside the screens? Is there a guide to doing this? The programs available to me are Premiere Pro CS4, AE CS3, Vegas 8. I am most comfortable with Vegas 8, as I’ve been using it since v.5.

Inactive

in Vegas you’ll use some masking and track motion, you’ll need a parent track in 3d source alpha to use 3d track motion to set the scene. you’ll have to video yourdevices and then use pan crop and/or track motion to place the desired video or photo in the proper area.

John

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap