Anywhere to buy HDR SR11?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bugmenot
      Participant

I saw the HDR SR11 at costco for $680 one day, so I went home to think about it. A few days later, I went back and it’s no longer available. Turns out this model is discountinued. The next closest thing I could find is the HDR XR500V that cost a few hundred dollors more!

Is there any place that still sell the sr11?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was noticing the same thing a few weeks ago when I was trying to purchase a HDR SR12. They have discontinued those 2008 models so they can start selling the new 2009 models. As a result many retailers were discounting the 2008 HDRs, but they are becoming slim pickins lately. I got mine at Butterfly Photo for $1,080. They’ve raised the prices since then, and from what I can see the HDR SR11 is going for $1,049. If you do a quick search on PriceGrabber you might find some better deals, but make sure you read some feedback on any retailer your not familiar with.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Consumer Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.