Anyone used AK Camcorder Repair?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Anyone used AK Camcorder Repair in woodland hills?

Thanks,
      Paul Bolden

Participant

Hey Hank,

Thanks for the reply. I should have been more specific went I posted but I was beat at the time. This would be Woodland Hills CA north of Los Angeles. They specialize in sonys and I am having a problem with my vx1000. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks,
      Paul Bolden

Participant

Hank,

We’re on the same page and you’re absolutely correct. The repair cost will dictate which direct I’ll go. I need to upgrade 3 cameras and for that very expensive reason I was really hoping to hold off until early next year. This vx1000 has an audio problem which I’ve been told is common on this model. I’ve been given a couple of quotes by companies that are still working on the vx1000 from between 2 and 3 hundred bucks. If this is the case I’ll roll the dice and have it fixed. If not, I have a workaround that I’ll continue to use until I change out the cameras.

Paul Bolden

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap