Any Ulead Video Editors?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi there guys! Just a newbie. Just want to ask if there are editors here who uses Ulead MediaPro? Thanks! Love to be here.

Participant

I own and have edited with Media Studio pro 6.5. Have not used it in a while. I switched to Vegas Pro.

Inactive

@Cville – Ulead MediaPro 6.5 was where I learned all of the basics. But I got used to Ulead so much, I’m afraid to make a switch to other softwares. Thanks for the comment though πŸ™‚

Participant

I really liked the ulead products I also learned the basics on 6.5. I thought they were a great value.I havethe 6.5 editer as well as cool 3d andphoto impact. I was sorry to see the software dropped by corel. I was going to upgrade to the newer version but once I realized it was not going to be supported I decided to move on.

I have not regretted moving to he Sony Vegas pro product. It was a pretty easy to make the transition since when I purchased from Video guys they included a set of training dvd’s that got me up to speed. I liked the product so well that I also bought their cinescore product to go with it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders β€” 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap