Any experienced DVD Architect individual willing to help?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Any experienced DVD Architect individual willing to help?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi, my name is Nathan, and I have been nudged towards editing from doing digital picture restoration, and love the possibilities open to me. I have recently spent out on DVD Architect, and Sony vegas, and need to spend some more in getting my system upgraded before I can fully appreciate the software for what its capable of. At the moment its not powerful enough to render anything I create. Luckily I have a friend who can, in this way I can get ISO’s sent to me for the time being from what I create.

I have registered here, basically, because being senior in age, I am in desperate need of some kind assistance with a .DAR file from any generous soul, as I cannot get a submenu to function properly with my first DVD attempt. Having plunged right into the deep end first off, trying to finish a DVD for a fighter group association in the U.S., it is now rather overdue from its Christmas deadline. It functions 98% and this tiny niggling problem has held the whole project up, basically because I dont know what I have done wrong. Really would appreciate any experienced someone to look at for me, and just generally give the project a looksee and once over to finish it off neat and tidy.

In preview mode the menu to submenu works perfectly, but when rendered to an image for burning, the DVD does not function the same and submenu is not seen before the allocated clip starts playing. Its odd !

Is there a kind soul here please? Its only 1.08gig in size….tiny by most DVD standards, so is real easy to transport.

Best regards to all

Nate

Inactive

Hey Landers,

I’ve used Architect for years. Let me know what I could do to help.

Jeremy
      SDG Studio
      http://www.sdgstudio.net

Participant

I have version 4.5…

If you want to forward a link to download, I’ll try to look over your menu system πŸ™‚

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap