Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Open Forum › Another Helicopter with Camera and Interesting Features…
- May 22, 2010 at 1:12 AM #44287
- May 22, 2010 at 11:27 AM #185498pseudosafariMember
Whoa, that waypoint stuff on the notebook was too cool!
- May 22, 2010 at 4:06 PM #185499CraftersOfLightMember
If you look at some of his other videos, there is one test flight where by waypoints they launch it and it follows a raod at fairly high altitude. What impresses me is the flight time he is able to get on his batteries knowing he is spinng 6 electric motors. Their 3Km test flight used a model with 4 motors.
- May 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM #185500pseudosafariMember
Geez! And that thing doesn’t exactly move slow, either (it’s not like it’s trying to go slow to save on “gas” or anything). It’s quite a machine!
I don’t think I’d feel to comfortable standing next to it while it’s hovering, though–might end up with a short haircut!
- May 23, 2010 at 4:03 PM #185501composite1Member
Nice rig. The GPS thing is only useful unless you’re scouting for a ‘Predator Drone’ mission. What I would much rather see is a real-time view of what the camera is seeing. That would be far more useful.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.