animated transitions

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m looking for a program that can make a company logo into an anmimated 3D fullscreen transition.
      Any suggestions?

Participant

Thanx Compusolver
      I appreciate your help.

Inactive

Adobe products could help you out there. Of course you have to really know what you’re doing. If you can recreate or convert your logo to layers in Illustrator or Photo Shop for that matter, you could then bring that into After Affects and really do some cool things. It can get very puttsey though. Especially if you’re not real familiar with the programs. They are very powerful however and in the hands of a master (which I wish I was), :'( you can do just about anything.

RAM

Inactive

if you’re running a mac there’s a free program in the developers tools package on the osx install disc called quartz composer.

Inactive

the site is an element of C-Net, the television program. so it has thousands of programs, both free & to purchase.

i made a search for "3d animation" and found a program called 3d inpact pro, free to try, that addresses you problem exactly. you may want to perform a search yourself. some time back i found an 3d text animation program at a dollar store and i’ve found it quite useful. i animate my text and/or logo against a color background, put it in my nle software and chroma-key it into the show.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap