You're using a beta version of our new web site.

Animated menu with 1050×576 not possible

Home Forums Technique Sound Animated menu with 1050×576 not possible

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  icimarc 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

icimarc
    Participant

<p id=”_mcePaste” style=”position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;”>Ok here’s my problem :
    <p id=”_mcePaste” style=”position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;”>
    <p id=”_mcePaste” style=”position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;”>I try to put a video or animation in my 1050×576 menu in adobe encore by simply creating an after fx composition with my menu. When saving my comp and bring this back to encore via import with dynamic lynk, doing the animation link to my menu and rendering all this, my menu shows as 4/3 with no anim. Can someone help please..
    <p id=”_mcePaste” style=”position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;”>
    <p id=”_mcePaste” style=”position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;”>Thanks !

Ok here’s my problem :
    I try to put a video or animation in my 1050×576 menu in adobe encore by simply creating an after fx composition with my menu. When saving my comp and bring this back to encore via import with dynamic lynk, doing the animation link to my menu and rendering all this, my menu shows as 4/3 with no anim. Can someone help please..
    Thanks !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.