Animated lower thirds – How to

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am trying to learn how to make a custom lower third. By this I mean I have an oval object standing on end that I would like to start in the lower right corner and drag across to the lower left corner leaving a colored bar with text.

This may be something like what you see on newscasts where the station logo is in one corner with text on the colored bar, but I also want my image (the oval) to move to the left.

Any suggestions how to do this?

I have Adobe AfterEffects 7.0, Encore DVD 2.0, Illustrator CS2, Photoshop CS2, and Premiere Pro 2.0 for editing images, videos, and DVDs.

I am making a video with a USN ship. I have the ship’s seal which is oval shaped standing on end that I want to sit in the corner of the video for a portion of the video. I would like a transparent (semi) colored bar that allows the video to show through with text identifying the image on the screen or the video clip playing.

Thank you for your time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap