Amazing Effects

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just recently saw a football highlight DVD which had some of the most amazing effects, I was wondering which program can do these. In one play after the quarterback threw the football it was glowing like a star the entire time until the receiver caught it. Another was an explosion on a nice hit that a player made. Also at one point he had the entire background in black and white but the two teams stood out one being red and the other blue. If anyone knows which program this please let me know

Participant

Adobe After Effects.

Inactive

Could have been one of any number of programs, basically any compositing program. I prefer a product no longer available, but as stated, After Effects could do it. DebugMode’s Wax could do it, Motion could most likely do it, etc.

Participant

I’ve read some tutorials for adobe effects and i think it would take way too much time to create that in a highlight film, it involves way too much work, he had to have used something with predesigned filters

Participant

No. After Effects is actually quite easy and straightforward once you get the hang of it. It wouldn’t take any less or more time doing it with that than with some other compositing program like Autodesk Combustion or Apple Motion.
      I can’t really think of a way you could make presets for such effects as are described here.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap