Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video Contests & Festivals › Agenda set for 9th FCPUG San Francisco SuperMeet, Feb 5, 2010
- January 30, 2010 at 8:27 AM #41757MichaelHortonMember
The Agenda is now set for the 9th Annual FCPUG San Francisco SuperMeet to be held at the Mission Bay Conference Center on Feb 5, 2010. Doors open at 3:30PM for the SuperMeet Digital Showcase featuring 35 software and hardware developers and the Open Screen Theater where you will be given a chance to show your video. SuperMeet begins at 7:00PM
WHATS ON THE AGENDA?
* Smoke on Mac OSX – Alexandre Domingue
* “Destroy Me” – Jordan Livingston (music vid)
* AJA KiPro – Jon Thorn
* Best Workflow for Canon File-Based Cameras – Joe Bogacz
* Motion 4 Does 3D – Mark Spencer
* The Idea behind IDEO’s Living Climate Change – Matt Silverman
* The New Speed Tools in FCP 7 – Kevin Monahan
* Hand Held Hollywood – Taz Goldstein
* And MORE
SUPERMEET DIGITAL SHOWCASE
We will have a vendor area we are calling the “SuperMeet Digital Showcase, with 35 software and hardware developers including AJA, Autodesk, Canon, Avid, Blackmagic Design Footagehead, G-Tech, Matrox, Maxon, Noise Industries, Red Giant and many many others.
OPEN SCREEN THEATER
Local filmmakers can showcase their projects in what we are calling the “Open Screen Theater.” Filmmakers wanting to get seen will have up to a 10 minutes to screen their content. All they need do is show up and sign up, get up and show off.
WORLD FAMOUS RAFFLE
We will hand out more than 40K worth of valuable software and hardware to dozens of lucky winners including, a Canon EOS 5D Mark II HDSLR and SO MUCH MORE.
See here for raffle list as of today:
There are less than 100 seats available so get your tickets now. Go to the SuperMeet web site for all the details
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.