After effects cs4 dont play in realtime !!!!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Good day,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has come across this matter before. my after effect is not playing in real time at all even if after I have rendered my project or ram preview it. can any one help please?

why sc4 has lot of problem? when cs3 was realesed there was not so many complication like cs4 and people did not complain

Participant

You just need to add more ram. Preview in small intervals. You’ll see it in it’s entirity once ya bring it into your NLE.

Participant

Maybe just go back to CS3. I am not upgrading because I am very happy with CS3 and do not have any problems. Is there something that you need to upgrade for?

Participant

THank you all for suggestions. I think I will go back to sc3 I regrete my hard earning money I spent for this sc4. I have searched every where and Later I realized lot of people are having proble with cs4 and all these problemes differs but on cs3 most of people were only complaining about library.

why did adobe released an unfinished product??? First I had a problem with my program and source monitor not showing the image correctly in premiere pro. I solved the problem by removing the graphi card. now that I removed the graphic card see now it is after effects!!!!!

I will kiss my cs4 good bye. Thank you thank you all

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap