After Effects Animation

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

See my after effects animation with project files for download onhttp://www.msdesign.in.rs.

Demon face effect

Burn effect

Title effect

Title effect

Participant

First post, just signed on todayand no introduction.

I know this is negative thinking but why do I feel like someone is just trying to raise theirview points on youtube.

Participant

Looks like a couple used Video Co-Pilot’s Evolution or Digital Juice’s Motion Designer Toolkits – Or was it something else?

I like the I Am Burned clip.

Inactive

Thanks for your comment. Some videos were made by VideoCopilot tutorials.

Inactive

I’m sorry, i did not know that i need to write introduction, i’m new here.

Participant

Marko, welcome to the forum. I’m assuming that you, like the rest of us, arevery interested in video. Shooting, editing, watching, etc.forum participants run the spectrum from serious professionals to part-time videomakers to hobby shooters to just people curious about video. Thanks for sharing your video clips with us. I enjoyed your work. You will find this a verygood site for finding and sharing information aboutall phases of video. Keep shooting and editing.

Participant

I checked out you site and I can say that you have talent it After Effects. There is a world of possibilies out there for what you can do. Enjoy this site and try not to get discouraged by the comments as we all want to improve ourselves and look at everything with a critical eys.

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Welcome to the forum Marko. Like Birdcat mentioned “Looks like a couple used Video Co-Pilot’s Evolution…”. I visit your website and all the animation you have there are an exact copy of Video Copilots tutorials (I know because I have done like half the tutorials). I strongly advise you to not be a copycat. Come up with your own unique animations and do not post as your own (especially in your website) identical content from another person. That plagiarism, at least mention the source. I’m not trying to be rude or get you discourage at all, like cschiltz314 mentioned “we all want to improve ourselves and look at everything with a critical eye”. Be advise that high paying clients will not be happy with you making them an exact copy of an animation from another person. If you have done all those tutorials from Video Copilot I think you are
      more than prepared to come up with your own original animations.

One tip for making animations in After Effects, go to Youtube and see what others are doing, but do not make an exact animation you see in one video. Use the Frankenstein method, take pieces from a couple of videos and then make one “monstrous animation” combining them. Another tip, look at your surroundings, you may come up with something unique. One time I was venturing in some mountain and I wonder if I could put a tank there along with an army of people shooting each other. I did, not with the best video quality (you cannot expect much from the camera I had then, a DCR SR47), but I did. Check out my video here. Almost all of it was done in After Effects.

Now I want to do something more realistic, like “Search and Destroy” from Video Copilot, but mine will be in the woods with some powerful Aikido style combat.

Use your creative mind, make new animations and keep learning. Here in Videomaker you have a community of people that really like video and we are here to support each other. Keep doing video my friend.

Participant

Like SargeHero said, use the tutorials and make them you own by combining them or going in a different direction with them. As an example, I really think chrome text is really cool and I was looking for tutorials on how to make it and I found a few, I found three different ones and combined them to create this look but changed a few things to make it my own. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3dyzpPkgLYThis is only the start of this splash page as I also have an idea of having a cheetah running across the bottom that will either look like smoke or fire. I will decide that once I have the animation completed.

Inactive

Inactive

Thanks for your comment. Sargehero, of course that I have done all those videos. I used the copilot tutorials to learn some techniques and I will work my own videos in the future when I buy a camera with good features.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap