affordable help, DVD

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello

I have Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5
      And Premiere 6.0

Studio 8

I use 6.0 to capture from my camcorder as pro 1.5 does not work with it.
      I then edit in Pro or 6.0, then I render it out and make DVD menus with studio 8
      As I can not afford encore right now. What is a good auth. Tool with menu support?

I also teach basic Video production to kids using studio 8 but I have found studio 8 to be buggy at times with projects over 30mins or just issues with titles resetting them selfs
      I love it for easy of use and built in titles and DVD menus

I would like to try studio 9, But I do not want to invest in it unless they have fixed the stability issues and you can work with 2 hour projects reliably

Does any one have any insight or suggestions knowing Im in a $100 to $300 dollar budget and need to be easy to use but powerful,

thank you

Inactive

You said you teach studio 8 to kids. If you are a teacher you can buy encore dvd at academicsuperstore.com at a education price which should be in your price range.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap