Aesthetic side of video production

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Can you recommend a book, or seminar DVD ,or any other resources on the aesthetic aspect of video production. I mean by video production form beginning as in , shooting ,audio,editing, to the final product.Could you also recommend it for the levels from beginners to advanced.

VideoKing

Participant

Check out the basics of shooting videos here on VM, they have quite a few good short videos that will help you out. Trust me, there probably is more combined knowledge here than anywhere you may find in a single book. Post your videos and ask for feedback and we will do our best to help you out.

Participant

Not a technical book (strictly speaking) but on editing Walter Murch’s “In The Blink Of An Eye” is great.

As Charles said, there is a million bucks worth of good advice – from beginner to advanced in the form of articles, webinars, videos, forums here on VideoMaker.com for free or cheap. Look around and see what gems you can find (they’re all over) plus our editorial team is fully accessible on the forums if you have questions as well.

Luis Oscar MaymiLuis Oscar Maymi
      Participant

I agree, Videomaker is among the best resources you can find to learn about video production. I suggest you attend the webinars, which are great to start and ask specific questions live to the presenters. I attended the advance editing webinar and found it very useful. For the more technical side of video production check out Creative COW. Also follow this forum, you will learn a lot of things from it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap