Advice wanted on maintaining camera

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I have a love for making videos as im sure everyone else does on this forum.

I have recently purchased a Sony Vx2000, i love it and was wanting some advice on how i can protect my investment for atleast a couple of years and get the most out of it.

Right now, i have a uv filter for the lens, a good padded aluminum case. Im was just curious on what other options i have to make the most out of what i have and most of all make it last?

I also have a question for anyone who might be able to answer, i shoot right now 2-3 times a week because of my heavy work sched. My question is, should i leave the tapes in there during the down time or should i take them out in between shoots?

If you took the time to read this, especailly if you take the time to respond thanks in advance for helping me along.

BeezNutZ

Inactive

yeah, i know sonys are tough that heavily influenced my desicion in buying this camera.

Before this one i bought 2 cameras prior because i am young and really wanted to be sure that i was serious before jumping all in on a high priced camera. I bought a consumer sony(hi-8) first that was in 2000, then maybe 2 years ago i bought a panasonic(mini-dv) and my sony hi-8 still works great despite the torture i have put it through, while i took decent care of my Panasonic that is completely on its last legs of existance.

I just want to make the most out of it, while i start to buy the tools i need for post production and finally get some videos out there to share.

thanks

bobby aka beeznutz

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap