Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › advice on sony hd camcorder
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- March 12, 2010 at 2:06 PM #47857AnonymousInactive
I was reading this comparison on the sony and the flip and now im even more confused.. any suggestions please! i need one in less than a month!
- April 13, 2010 at 1:45 AM #196943AnonymousInactive
I’m having the same problem I need a new camera to take to my daughter’s wedding and I can’t make up my mind as to which camera I should buy and I need it for next month too.
- August 22, 2011 at 7:41 PM #196944deviantfotograferParticipant
Sony, Very reliable from all the reviews I have read….
- August 23, 2011 at 12:14 AM #196945D0nParticipant
I just bought a flip ulta hd 4 gig camera for my seven yr old….. great deal as a close out item.
pros: cheap, easy to use, decent low light performance….
cons: cheap, no audio inputs or camera controls.
so at nearly 1//3 the price of the sony bloggie, I’d say the flip is the better buy if you can find one still…. but bear in mind.. I was shopping for a 7 yr old…. anybody doing serious work might be better served looking for a more grow’d up camera…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.