Adove Premiere elements 9, Darstellung im Schnittfenster

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Videomaker Videomaker Plus Adove Premiere elements 9, Darstellung im Schnittfenster

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Warum werden in Premiere elemants 9 berblendungen und
      Effekte im Schnittfenster nicht so dargestellt, da man sie beurteilen kann?

Ich arbeite mit einen
      PC Siemens Fijutsu Scaleo T mit einem erweiterten Arbeitsspeicher. Ich wei, da Premiere Pro auf einem gleichen
      PC einwandfrei funktioniert.

Gibt die Software nicht mehr her oder liegt es am PC? Habe
      ich das Programm nicht richtig eingestellt?

Kann mir jemand einen Tip geben.

Dank und Gru

Emil

EarlC

Could someone roughly translate this post for those of us who have no knowledge of German?

birdcat
      Participant

According to Google Translate:

Why does Premiere elemants 9 transitions and Effects in the Timeline, not shown, that one can judge them?
      I work with a Siemens Scaleo T PC Fijutsu with an extended memory. I know that Premiere Pro on a same Works fine.
      Is the software creates no more or is it a PC? Have I do not set the program correct?
      Can anyone give a hint.
      Thanks and greetings
      Emil

composite1

That’s pretty close ‘Cat.

Charles
      Participant

I could help with both if I could understand the question. Does Siements make a PC?

CraftersOfLight
      Participant

Found this data sheet on it. It looks to be a 2004 PC by Fujitsu/Siemens

http://uk.ts.fujitsu.com/rl/servicesupport/techsupport/consumer/Scaleo/Scaleo_T/SCALEO%20T.pdf

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Videomaker Plus’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN