Adobe Video Collection Upgrade Already?

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I was one of the many who foolishly ordered the Adobe Video Collection Production Bundle before it hit the shelves… Hardly six months later, they have come out with an upgrade, for “only $249”, as their phone rep said… I could understand paying for a SIGNIFICANT upgrade after, say, a year or so (as with prem 6 to 6.5), but not after a few months and there are still kinks in the system! It seems that Adobe is, in effect, punishing the early adopters, since the grace period for a free upgrade extends to those who waited about a month to purchase the package, as opposed to us suckers who wanted to get in on the ground floor. I think it’s terrible!

Inactive

Does the fact that Adobe has upgraded their product make your version a lesser product? FRom what I have seen most of the new features are minor.

Inactive

My issue is with the fact that they have not addressed any of the flaws in the original PPro, and will not do so now that their “1.5” (really Premiere 7.5) has been released. Sure, the new features would be nice, but a fix to the problems would be nicer. I’m sure that anyone installing the “upgrade” will notice that some of their prior performance issues have magically disappeared…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap