Adobe Ultra CS3

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi All:

I’m very new to this and I apolize in advance if I’m posting in the wrong forum.

My goal is to create a short video sequence for a friend’s birthday that is a mock sports interview. I would like to make it look like the typical sports interview when a player or coach is interviewed and is seated behind a desk/table etc.

I’m looking for some guidance in trying to achieve this. I was thinking thaat doing via a Chroma Key and using Ultra may be the way to go? Are there any backgrounds or sets that I might be able to obtain to help make this happen. I have only toyed with Ultra once or twice and have limited sucess. My budget it also virtually non-existant.

While I would like the production to be as good as possible, it will only be aired for family and friends so I guess the highest production / quality is not most required.

Thanks in advance…….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap