Adobe Ultra CS3

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi All:

I’m very new to this and I apolize in advance if I’m posting in the wrong forum.

My goal is to create a short video sequence for a friend’s birthday that is a mock sports interview. I would like to make it look like the typical sports interview when a player or coach is interviewed and is seated behind a desk/table etc.

I’m looking for some guidance in trying to achieve this. I was thinking thaat doing via a Chroma Key and using Ultra may be the way to go? Are there any backgrounds or sets that I might be able to obtain to help make this happen. I have only toyed with Ultra once or twice and have limited sucess. My budget it also virtually non-existant.

While I would like the production to be as good as possible, it will only be aired for family and friends so I guess the highest production / quality is not most required.

Thanks in advance…….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap