Adobe Premiere Elements, worth upgrading to?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Adobe Premiere Elements, worth upgrading to?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, I currently use Ulead video studio 9, and this worked fine for the basics, but I’m now finding that some of the more advanced things I’m trying to do I dont have the capabilities to do. So I was wondering if anyone had experience with both Ulead and Adobe Prem Elements and could tell me if they thought Adobe would be a noticeable step up? I’m thinking in terms of colour manipulation and a,ount of filters etc.

Thanks for your time.

Participant

What kind of specific capabilities are you looking for?

Participant

PE4 is very buggy and crashes regularly. I returned it to adobe for a refund and upgraded my PP1.5 to PPCS3.

Participant

Here is a great article

http://muvipix.com/phpBB3/articles/?p=1

Most of the problems have been sorted out and there are workarounds or fixes.

Premiere Elements 4 has been very stable for XP users, not as stable for Vista users.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap