adobe premiere cs3 export

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

first of all, nice to meet you all πŸ™‚ beautiful forum, my first time here.

few days ago just bought vixia hv30, since its hdv, i captured the footage by adobe premiere pro cs3, now, ntsc, i want to export the clipsin a standard definition, now, i still don’t understand so many things about all of the exporting, i know that i started the project in hdv 1080i (and i hope i did right, if not correct me if anyone knows better) , so in order to export it in sd, which encoding do i use? mpeg 1 or what ..?

if there is any sourse that i can educate myself by reading Please guide me πŸ˜‰

Participant

Ultimately it will depend on what you want to use it for….(DVD, online, editing….etc)

let me know and I’ll walk you through it….there are multiple solutions and I don’t wanna waste your time… : )

I may need some time, I may be offline for awhile…I know there are others out there that can help as well….either way, you’ll getyour answer…..

Also….what system are you using…mac of pc?

Participant

Thank you πŸ™‚

I’m using PC. and i want to use it for DVD, to be watched on standard definition TV. i want to send this DVD to Europe for my relatives, they use PAL but i think they can have multi system TV.

Participant

Use your help screens.

When you set up your new Prem Pro Project you can set the properties for NTSC and some screen width and qualityvariables.

If you’ve done your editing already you can go to FILE>EXPORT>ADOBE MEDIA ENCODER, In EXPORT SETTINGS select MPEG2-DVD and all the variables will populate the lower half of the window. There’s lots to chose from so use your help screens.

Note there are 5 TABS. Default is the Video tab, you may want to select Multiplexing DVD in the Multiplexer tab. Save the files, dump them into Encore and build. It doesn’t ‘work like a charm’ though, so use your help screens.

Participant

MPEG-2 dvd, from adobe cs3 is good quality for DVD creation, but i learned from tuturials to make a very high quality exports using different settings to export that takes little space as oppose to MPEG-2 , quality much better. πŸ™‚

thank you all.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap