Adobe Premiere 8 viewing imported video clips

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Adobe Premiere 8 viewing imported video clips

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am importing hd video into Adobe Premiere 8 and in the Organizer all I can view are the blue film icons and not the actual footage. How can I view the clips under the icons. I can double click the blue icon and it will play the clip.

Thanks for any help

Frank Lytle

Inactive

I gues you mean Adobe Premiere Elements 8, if so click the List View buttonor the Icon View button at the bottom of the panel and so on. Read thishttp://help.adobe.com/en_US/PremiereElements/8.0/Win/Using/WSC2599DA0-7005-4660-9D8F-C7438AA61E61.html

πŸ™‚

my youtube videos πŸ™‚

Participant

I tried you solution but it did no solve the problem. I still get blue film icons instead of being able to view the underlying clip.

I have imported from two different hd video cameras and have the same problem. I can import the clips in a Panasonic view software and am able to see all clips with no problem.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I have contacted Adobe but not received any help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Video Reference Monitor Buyer’s Guide

The best video monitors β€” 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap