Adobe premier pro title with solar flare effect

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Howdy folks,

I am creating a professional title (Or at least trying too), when I run a lens flare with motion through some text it does not show up. Is there a way to bring it to the front? I set motion in it and have it going across the text. Well that is supposed to be what happens, haha.. does anyone have any help for me??

Inactive

Depends on how Adobe treats titles. I don’t use Adobe, but, the software I use treats titles as video clips, therefore, I can add transitions and effects just like it were a video clip. If Adobe doesn’t treat a title like a video clip, there is a “trick” you can do. Start a new project, add your title, then render that out as a video clip, add that to your project and then add the effects you want. If you can do this as an alpha channel overlay, the better, otherwise, you may have to chroma key it to get it to work right.

Participant

Can you upload some screenshots of your settings? Did you apply the effect to a black color matte below the text or to the text itself?

Inactive

Can you upload some screenshots of your settings? Did you apply the effect to a black color matte below the text or to the text itself?

I have tried putting it over the text and even creating a new layer. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I also have after effects 7.0, but have not even began to look into using that yet. I am trying to create a movie intro with something like, “such and such.com presents and having the solar flare going through the such and such.com. So far I have the presents blur in pretty good, but the solar flare just goes behind the text as a little dot, nto the pretty solar flare..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap