Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas Video

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

hi everyone πŸ˜€

I work in 2 diferentts studios; in one i use Vegas video and in the other i use the Premier pro (1.5)

To me Vegas Video is the best in everithing!!!

However, i wish to know your opinion: πŸ˜• so (even if i use the last version of the Adobe Premier) which is the best? better to work, more functions, best final quality….and…

So…
      thanks
      greatings from Portugal
      Rui

Participant

Just curious as to why you ask if you already made up your mind…

Participant

Short answer: both. Both have features that are great. I myself use Vegas, but I also have Premiere Elements (the cheap version) to do things I cannot do with Vegas: Namely rotoscoping with the Adobe filmstrip file format.

In the end it really comes to personal preference. Premiere costs too much for the features it offers, and since vegas most all of it also then I prefer vegas.

Vegas also has CD creation abailities, and when bundles with Architect and Magic Bullet, you are never wanting for features.

Participant

I use Premiere Pro 2.0. If you integrate it with the Adobe products, it matches and/or surpasses everything else out there.

Participant

Hi

Im integrate it with the Adobe products and the Photoshop CS2 is very good. But About Video, now, im really think that Sony VV is the best. (have you already try it??)

i whatch your The Matrix: A Randomized Retelling of the Trilogy… i supouse its made with adobe… well… i can show you some thing made made with Vegas and them you ill see tyhe diference…
      greetrings

Participant

Unless someone says "I edited think movie with _______" (fill in the blank) you will never know what was used. Avid, Premiere, and Vegas are ALL used in actual production enviroments. It mostly comes down to personla preference. I have tried all 3. Vegas is my preference.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap