Adobe PE7– lips audio and video do not sync

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Adobe PE7– lips audio and video do not sync

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I make educational videos. Thevideos are simple and I amsatisifed with

Adobe premiere elements 7. But: The lip movement does not syncronize with the sound. Can this

be fixed with my Adobe software?

I am grateful that I found this forum. Hopefullly, I will be able to contribute. john

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

I don’t know if Premiere Elements lets you unlink your videos, but in Premiere Pro you right click the footage in the timeline and click “unlink” then you can move the video and audio individually. Spend some time synchronizing the audio with the lip movement. Hope this helps

Participant

thanks. that worked just the same. I assume that I can stretch out the time line and move the audio against the videowith very precise control.

I am prepared to move my projects to the Final Cut platform , if necessary, but so far, i think the adobe will work. thanks again. john

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera on a hand held stabilizer

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap