Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Adobe legal use question
- December 26, 2010 at 3:41 AM #46041fjclausParticipant
I am really torn about this, and need some help understanding Adobe’s policy. I have a friend who is a contractor for a computer company. He has a copy of the Adobe Master Collection of CS4 with a Volume License Key. This company installs CS5 now and told him to do what he wants with the CS4 discs. Now I am totally against any piracy in my company. I don’t want people stealing my work, and I don’t want to knowingly steal anyone elses work.
That being said, if my friend was to give me a copy of this disc, with the volume license key, would that be a “legal” copy, or wiould this still be considered piracy?
- December 26, 2010 at 5:52 AM #190204
- December 27, 2010 at 3:33 AM #190205RobParticipant
If you’re going to take software from someone, you have to receive the original discs along with the license key, and they must not have it on their computer.
- April 3, 2011 at 7:39 PM #190206CharlesParticipant
You can get a transfer licence from Adobe
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.