Adobe legal use question

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am really torn about this, and need some help understanding Adobe’s policy. I have a friend who is a contractor for a computer company. He has a copy of the Adobe Master Collection of CS4 with a Volume License Key. This company installs CS5 now and told him to do what he wants with the CS4 discs. Now I am totally against any piracy in my company. I don’t want people stealing my work, and I don’t want to knowingly steal anyone elses work.

That being said, if my friend was to give me a copy of this disc, with the volume license key, would that be a “legal” copy, or wiould this still be considered piracy?

Participant

Check with Adobe and get their take on it if you really don’t want to violate their material.

That said, would your friend share a disc w/ me and a license key? I’ll never be able to afford it any other way.

Terry

rhombicsky@aol.com

Participant

If you’re going to take software from someone, you have to receive the original discs along with the license key, and they must not have it on their computer.

Participant

You can get a transfer licence from Adobe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap