Adobe DVD burning not working

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

i am trying to figure out what steps i have missed trying to move the video i have edit to a DVD format, i have prem pro 7.0. help ! πŸ˜• :'( when it goes into the transcoding i have procoder and adobe media encoder on the list with the other stuff on the list.

Participant

thks, i’ll give it a shot.

Participant

It’s really simple this way. Before leaving premire pro go to “File” then “Export’. Select “Movie”. (Make you movie which will become an .avi file. In Encore Under File “Import Asset”. Go to the folder you saved your Premire clips and files and select the movie (.avi) you just made. Now the movie will be in Encore to render as a DVD (Select Automatic) as the transcode preference. (Usually best). Use Abode Encore to transcode your videos instead of Premire. It’s faster and has more options. Good Luck!

Participant

i think i need a step by step to review what i have been missing to make a DVD out of PP in adobe, anyone help me pls. πŸ˜€

Participant

when you say seq, you mean the whole project, right ?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap