Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Adobe CS3 vs. CS4
- January 4, 2009 at 2:36 AM #45402chrisColoradoParticipant
Has anyone used the Adobe CS3 Production Premium and then upgraded to the CS4 version?
I see that CS4 is missing Ultra from the bundle. Has this bothered anyone, or is it more convenient that way? If you upgrade, do you get to keep Ultra?
It might be more convenient, since I’m thinking most chroma keying can be effectively done with After Effectsand Premiere, so Ultra isn’t needed. Am I right?
- January 23, 2009 at 6:25 PM #188640AnonymousInactive
I use After Effects for EVERYTHING including Keying. I never use Ultra. I think After Effects is a GREAT program that would benefit your productions if you learn how to use it!
CS4 rocks by the way. It’s great! Premiere CS4 kicks CS3’s ass.
- January 23, 2009 at 10:15 PM #188641
- January 23, 2009 at 10:24 PM #188642AnonymousInactive
Hey Paul … I just posted a question in the Production Gear forum you may be able to help me with. Could you take a look please? It’s about putting together a new editing system and using CS4.
- January 23, 2009 at 11:49 PM #188643
- January 24, 2009 at 5:00 PM #188644AnonymousInactive
Chris -you got it! Glad I could help! Yes, AE rules!
Larry – I’ll take a look at it now!
Paul Del Vecchio
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.