adobe cs 5

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

do we have enough VM+ members to initiate and sustain discussion on using CS5.5 (or CS5)? I’m just updating from CS3 and will be muddling around for a while i’m sure, so it might be nice to havesome folks to interact with. thanks.

i use CS5.5, and i’m a VM+ member

i upgraded from CS4 and didn’t find it too daunting–though I’ve never used CS3 so I can’t say how much of a leap that’d be.

even without a special category you can always post questions and stuff. good luck.

Participant

I went from CS3, CS4, and now CS5.5 so if you have any questions I am more than willing to help. I really don’t think you will have too much of a problem figuring out the work flow. I can tell you that the dynamic linking is way better in CS5.5 and should not be ignored.

Participant

We use Premiere Production CS5.5 at Media Fish Productions.

Participant

I plan on purchasing CS5.5 at the end of the month and wouldn’t mind a discussion, even if all I’m doing is reading what others have to say

Participant

I’m also a CS5 user.

Participant

Sounds Good to Me! Especially for those who feel like they’ve been abandoned by Apple. I come from an audio background and have been using Audition for years and was glad to see it incorporated in the suite, Soundbooth was just too limited.

I’ve recently purchased the CS5.5 Master Collection. May take a few years to read the instructions for the full gamut of programs! I find Adobe TV helpful.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap