Adobe 3.0

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Has anyone heard about Adobe 3.0 just yet? Has anyone tried it?
      I’m sure with this holiday season approaching, a number of companies are coming out with new editing software. I’m debating between PowerDirector 5, Pinnacle 10.5 and Adobe 3.0. Does anyone have any opinions on Powerdirector or Pinnacle? Did anyone hear if they too are coming out with new software this fall/winter? 8)

Sbennett

Participant

What is Adobe 3.0? I assume you are speaking of some sort of premiere variant. But really am not sure.

Participant

Its Adobe’s new editing software. It just came out last week. Supposedly, they’ve made a number of advancements in terms of their user interface, considering the emergence of youtube, Google video, my space etc. Has anyone out there had a chance to use it just yet? 8)

Inactive

There is a BIG difference between Premiere Elements 3.0 and Pro 3.0! Elements is a stripped down version for beginners. I’m using anolder version of Premiere (6.5) and even that has more that the newest version of Elements.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2021

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider
homicide-bootstrap