Adding capitions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Philip01
      Participant

Did anyone knows how to add capitions on DVD using Sony Vegas software?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well…you mean open captions or closed captions?

I always put captions on as I am Deaf myself and often put open captions using the text templates, changing fonts sizes and colours. I move it to the bottom of the screen so it looks like captions. I use copy it and paste it to the next, re-typed it. Over and over again. Took hours to complete!!

I’m using the Vegas 4.0 version so I am not sure if the newer versions can allow closed captions?

Anonymous
      Inactive

SOMEONE HELP MR I WANT TO ADD SUBTITLES AS THE PERSON IS SPEAKING PLEASE HELP ME

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, you can certainly add captions to Vegas and/or DVD architect. First though, can you upgrade to a newer version of Vegas. I’m not familiar with version 4.If not we will try anyway OK. Post back so I know you still need help. It’s been 22 weeks since you last posted.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.