Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Adding capitions
- January 5, 2006 at 9:17 PM #46458Philip01Participant
Did anyone knows how to add capitions on DVD using Sony Vegas software?
- February 24, 2006 at 11:32 PM #191557AnonymousInactive
Well…you mean open captions or closed captions?
I always put captions on as I am Deaf myself and often put open captions using the text templates, changing fonts sizes and colours. I move it to the bottom of the screen so it looks like captions. I use copy it and paste it to the next, re-typed it. Over and over again. Took hours to complete!!
I’m using the Vegas 4.0 version so I am not sure if the newer versions can allow closed captions?
- January 3, 2010 at 5:27 AM #191558AnonymousInactive
SOMEONE HELP MR I WANT TO ADD SUBTITLES AS THE PERSON IS SPEAKING PLEASE HELP ME
- January 19, 2010 at 9:56 AM #191559AnonymousInactive
Yes, you can certainly add captions to Vegas and/or DVD architect. First though, can you upgrade to a newer version of Vegas. I’m not familiar with version 4.If not we will try anyway OK. Post back so I know you still need help. It’s been 22 weeks since you last posted.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.