Acne removal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just spent 2 days removing acne from a client. This is the first time I did this so it took 2 burns before I got the right look without making them look fake. My LCD monitor does not give accurate color so I burn to disk and watch on 2 different TV’s (one standard and one HD) to ensure corrections are good.
      How many others out there remove acne for clients?
      Thanks

Participant

Remove acne from what?

And can’t you output NTSC to a monitor to monitor while editing? Might save you some hassle.

If a customer asked me to remove acne would be charging dermatologist rates I’ll tell you that.

Participant

What I did was mess around with a combination of soft focus layer and a glow effect which smoothed out facial blemishes.

I can’t afford a new peice of equipment at this time.
      Why I burn practice disks is becuase my computer screen is horrible at color so I have to burn a practice disk to view on a traditional 4:3 tube and a HDTV to check colors and see how good the quality is.

Inactive

Digital Video Wrote:

I just spent 2 days removing acne from a client.

Good God I hope you mean ‘from a client’s image on a video’ rather than what you said. That would really be going above and beyond.

I have the same pain-in-the-butt process. It makes me sleep better if I burn a disc and watch it on a variety of tv’s.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap