Accessories for Panasonic HDC-TM700?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Ok guys i took your advice and got the Panasonic HDC-TM700. I was wondering if you have any recommendations for a better external mic, and wide angle lens? Or any other accessories youd recommend (on camera accessories). Thanks!

Participant

Hi moxyman

for a external mic on yhe tm700 you can use Azden SMX-10 with AAA bateries

and for a wide angles lens on the tm700 you should use a lens adapter first

Import Panasonic HDC-TM700K AVCHD MTS to Final Cut Pro for Editing
      Panasonic HDC-TM700K is the new model introduced in early 2010 with 32GB built-in Flash Memory. The letter K means black in Japanese, and sometimes the model is referred as HDC-TM700. It performs good quality in low-light conditions, and it includes 3MOS system as well as 35mm wide-angle lens with 12x optical zoom.
      HDC-TM700K is proposed with 1080/50p (Full HD 1920×1080 with 50 progressive recording) in Europe, and 1080/60p (full HD 1920×1080 with 60 progressive recording) in America. The HD video camera stores videos in .mts format with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression. However, Final Cut Studio does not import the 28Mbps videos. Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is the superior Mac Panasonic MTS to Final Cut converter for Snow Leopard. It does not only convert Panasonic MTS to MOV on Mac, but also merges MTS files for import into Final Cut.

Step 1. Load Panasonic AVCHD videos to Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac.
      Step 2. Choose H.264/AVC MOV output format.
      Step 3. Merge Panasonic AVCHD files. (optional)
      Step 4. Convert HDC-TM700 MTS to MOV for Final Cut.

After converting and merging the MTS files, just import the output files to Final Cut Studio and the video is in HD 1920×1080.You can also import the output videos to Final Cut Express (FCE) 4 for editing in full HD.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%61%75%6E%73%6F%66%74-mts-converter&btnI

Thanks masterjoint. Do you have a link to the type of lens adapter? I googled it, but see a lot of conflicting recommendations on what to get. Id rather ask somebody who owns one or at least that i can reply to like you. Basically I know i want to end up with a wide angle lens so your saying I would need a lens adapter and lens correct?

Participant

hi

you can go to http://www.letusdirect.com and choose (letus mini)

this adapter made for handycams and support tm700

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap