? about W x h, Pc and tv Jvc-Gz-e10

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hello everyone i just made the conversion from a older jvc that ran on tapes to a everio jvc gz-e10bu

i wanna say my problem and then what i think is my solution and any feedback would be greatly appreciated

ok when i record this camera is hd so the dimension are gigantic. when i play the files back on my pc the video is choppy and the edges have these bars around objects when the video moves. i tried on my pc and my brand new laptop and its the same. so i cut the quality down to the ssw setting which is 720 x 480 instead of the other qualities which are1920 1080 and the ssw setting played fine on my pc but i feel like now i wont be getting what i paid for which is the full hd. so i took the video files that were in 1920×1080 and played them back on my tv to see if they were choppy and the same files played fine on my 50 inch tv.

so is this normal? now i really dont know what to do i can record everything in 720 by 480 so i can edit it on my pc without problems but if i want to put it on a dvd in the future it wont look as good. but if i leave it as 1920×1080 its useless on a pc and i can only use it on a tv.

does this sound like a familiar problem? am i the only one having this problem or is it common?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap