abandon studio 9 for screenblast 3.0

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

If I jump ship (seems to be sinking) for screenblast
      will I experience the same buggyness? All my Pinnacle
      products seem to have issues that don’t get resolved. Is
      screenblast a little brother to Vegas? The trial version sure seems nice. Any thoughts?
      Thanks

Inactive

Does vegas also have menus for authoring dvds?
    I get lost on what I’ll actually need in an editing program.
    The pan and zoom in screenblast is great.

Inactive

If you also want to author DVD’s you should get Vegas 4+DVD. This will come with DVD Architect for authoring DVD’s. You won’t find a more stable program than Vegas or Screenblast MS3. I’ve been using them for a few years now and they simply work as advertised. I left Pinnacle Studio after version 8 failed to work. You wont regret it.

~jr

Inactive

thanks for your input. I won’t ignore it!
    Maybe I can get back to making movies instead of being an
    I.T. guy.

Inactive

Right now I am using Ulead Media Studio Pro 7.1. It will crash once in a great while but not often enough to limit my ability to be productive.

My problem with going to Screen Blast is that it doesn’t have enough tracks.

All of my video editing is multi-camera and I need a number of tracks to get the job done.

My problem with Vegas is that I can’t afford it and I am not a student so I can’t get the discount.

I recently spent the price of Vegas on upgrading my computer. It would take a while to save that much up again.

Another problem is the learning curve. I would have to learn how to do things Vegas style instead of Ulead style and that would throw a monkey wrench in my ability to be productive and I would get behind, or would I? It would help a lot if I knew how to do it in Vegas what I do in Ulead.

By the way, what is the matter with this forum? I am typing this reply using notepad so I can copy and paste it because when I was using the reply box, all of a sudden the page went blank and I was back at the forum’s main menu and had to type this reply all over again.

I WAS ANGRY!!!

Danny Fye
    http://www.dannyfye.com

• Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
    homicide-bootstrap