Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Other Camcorders › A little advice…
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- February 13, 2007 at 2:32 AM #42641AnonymousInactive
I am looking into getting my first camcorder. I plan on using it for random outings with my friends and family. So, I was wondering what people would suggest…
The major couple things that I want in a camcorder are the ability to record indoor and out as well as at night with low light and have really good quality picture. Since my friends can get a bit wild… I’ll need something that I can move quickly with or turn the camera fast without pixelation or crappy quality. I have heard really good things about the Sony DCR-DVD505 and the Sony HDR-UX1, would anyone suggest either… or any other cams?
- February 14, 2007 at 7:23 AM #178875AnonymousInactive
Two days and thirty-something views later… 😡
- February 14, 2007 at 7:55 AM #178876AnonymousInactive
I have no experience with either camera you’re looking at.
There are however some weather proof cameras on the market that might stand up better to wild latenight parties…
Samsung SC-X210L Sports Digital Camcorder
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.