Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › DSLR’s › A Good Lesson For Shooting Outside….
- October 13, 2010 at 10:49 PM #48817composite1Member
It’s been a while since I’ve put anything up so here’s a vid from Still Motion with some good intermediate tips on how to make adjustments for shooting with a DSLR outside in bright sun. Now, the lessons talked about also apply to dedicated video cameras as well concerning apeture, shutterspeed and Neutral Density Filters as well.
- December 2, 2010 at 3:34 AM #200141JeffreyParticipant
Great simple, yet valuable, techniques and tips! Thanks for sharing.
- December 3, 2010 at 5:07 AM #200142composite1Member
You’re welcome Jeffrey! I still think it was just an excuse to go out to the desert and play with orange water-guns!
- January 12, 2011 at 9:51 PM #200143JeffreyParticipant
By the way, what was your source for the background music?
- March 2, 2011 at 4:29 PM #200144NathanParticipant
This is great! Entertaining and informative in one!
- June 5, 2011 at 1:52 AM #200145AnonymousInactive
Nice video it was very informative.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.