64-bit vs. 32-bit

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Anyone out there editing on a 64-bit Vista pc? We just purchased a laptop with 64-bit Vista & are having some issues with Premier Elements 4.0. I’m considering upgrading to CS3, but the system requirements for that product state that it is not certified on a 64-bit processor. If anyone out there has had success editingwith 64-bitplease let me know what software you are using. I’m knee deep in wedding videos to edit & I must find a stable software solution. PE4 has caused sleepless night & stress out my ears…Adobe has no resolution to the issue & stated that they didn’t test the product for 64-bit and, therefore, can’t guarantee it will work. Well, to this point, I can guarantee it WON’T! I would go back to PE2, which worked perfectly, but it won’t work with Vista! ARRGGGGGHHH!!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap