64-bit vs. 32-bit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Anyone out there editing on a 64-bit Vista pc? We just purchased a laptop with 64-bit Vista & are having some issues with Premier Elements 4.0. I’m considering upgrading to CS3, but the system requirements for that product state that it is not certified on a 64-bit processor. If anyone out there has had success editingwith 64-bitplease let me know what software you are using. I’m knee deep in wedding videos to edit & I must find a stable software solution. PE4 has caused sleepless night & stress out my ears…Adobe has no resolution to the issue & stated that they didn’t test the product for 64-bit and, therefore, can’t guarantee it will work. Well, to this point, I can guarantee it WON’T! I would go back to PE2, which worked perfectly, but it won’t work with Vista! ARRGGGGGHHH!!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition,...
homicide-bootstrap